Sustainability is not something that can be accomplished by one area of the college. There are many people across campus making changes in their own offices, and groups that can use your particular ability on a larger project. Don’t wait for someone else to take action—get started yourself and ask others to help you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or suggestions.
- Sign up for Berklee's online sustainability discussion group to learn about activities across campus and stay connected to others who are interested in sustainability.
- Come to monthly sustainability lunch discussion groups to request help for your own sustainability projects or see how you can get involved with others'.
- Join the Student Environmental Action Movement.
- Get involved with the Student Government Association.