MB/M Orientation and MEISA Autumn Affair
David Friend Recital Hall
921 Boylston Street
Boston, MA, 02115
The annual orientation for new and prospective music business/management majors, will feature as keynote speaker Amanda Arillaga, director of copyright, RCA Records, Sony Music Entertainment. This event also features a social networking session and the MEISA Autumn Affair. The MB/M Orientation is designed to provide new and prospective MB/M majors with the information they need to navigate smoothly through the program and to get the most out of their Berklee education.
- Music Business / Management department, faculty, and staff
- MEISA (Music and Entertainment Industry Students Association) and its activities
- Internships and the Office of Experiential Learning
- MB/M Resource Center
- Heavy Rotation Records
- MB/M newsletter and website
- Suffolk University Accelerated MBA Program
- Music Law Group and the Harvard Recording Artist Project
- The Marketing Club, the Music Business Journal and more...